Bible Study Training Group
The Bible Study Training Group is free and open to whoever wants to learn the same tools taught in Theological seminaries (but in an easy-access approach). Attending even one session will immediately open the door to understanding the Bible in deeper ways.
The Group has two types of get-togethers:
– Tool Time: Where numerous tools are taught & learned (2nd Wednesday of the month)
– Garage Sessions: Where folks practice applying the tools together in various Bible passages (4th Wednesday of the month).
– In total, the Group will meet 8x in 4 months (January 17 – April 25)
6:30 pm Doors open (Join in a brown bag dinner)
7:00 pm Training begins
Location: Rotates in homes.
- Wed., March 14 - Tool Time
Location: Bill & Carol McPherson's home
- Wed., March 28 - Garage Session
Location: Marla Wharton's home
- Wed., April 11 - Tool Time
- Wed., April 25 - Garage Session